The Green Party of Florida is launching its Primary Presidential Preference Election in preparation for the National Green Party’s Presidential National Convention.
To receive a voting ballot, please complete the following form (see below). You will be notified if you meet the requirements and will be provided instructions on how to cast your ballot via email.
Requirements: To be eligible to participate in this primary, you must be currently registered with Green Party of Florida if you are eligible to vote in the state of Florida. You will also be considered eligible to participate in this primary if you are unable to register to vote with the Supervisor of Elections due to being a non-citizen, felon or are not of voting age. People who are not of voting age must beat least 14 years of age to participate.
NOTE: You will receive an email receipt of the form you are filling out. Electronic voting ballots for eligible voters will be sent out via email on July 25th and must be cast by before July 31.
Want to know more about our candidates? Click here.
- Any voter registration changes need to be in place by June 1, 2016. We will not qualify ballot requests that do not reflect the prospective elector is registered with the Green Party of Florida by June 1, 2016.
- The last day to request a ballot in this primary election is July 1, 2016.
- Electronic ballots will be sent out via email on July 25, 2016. Those ballots must be cast before July 30th, 2016.
- Election results will be tallied on July 31, 2016 and will be published on the GPFL.ORG website.
- Questions? Contact Chris @ email@example.com.